With several open-source CMS solutions, what makes Drupal so special? In a word, it’s "User Friendly" (ok, maybe two words). Our customers love having their websites built using Drupal, because it allows them to maximize their time and deliver new content to their customers at "Internet speed". With very minimal training, even a CMS novice can create content for landing pages and microsites with a few clicks. Or manage how and when online content will be posted, removed and re-purposed with just a few more clicks.
Users can leverage content across communication channels, email campaigns and social networking sites – you guessed it, with just a few clicks. It’s that easy. See for yourself.
A Drupal website offers more functionality for marketers including:
- Providing highly modular and configurable CMS to fit into any business vertical.
- Developing an administration system and a custom workflow which makes it easier for non-technical personnel to make changes, perfect for any marketing-driven website.
- Powering the website based on the open source platform which facilitates lower development cost, superior quality, high security and progressive innovation.
- Making it highly extensible to meet the changing needs of the websites through third-party system integration, enhancing the features and providing international functionality in the core.
- Providing eCommerce functionality to sell tangible or intangible products.